AWS Trusted Advisor is an online tool that provides you real time guidance to help you provision your resources following AWS best practices.
Whether establishing new workflows, developing applications, or as part of ongoing improvement, take advantage of the recommendations provided by Trusted Advisor on a regular basis to help keep your solutions provisioned optimally.
- Cost Optimization: Recommendations that can potentially save money by highlighting unused resources and opportunities to reduce the bill.
- performance: Recommendations that can help to improve the speed and responsiveness of the applications
- Fault Tolerance: Recommendations that help increase the resiliency and availability of the AWS solution by highlighting redundancy shortfalls, current service limits, and overutilized resources.
- Security: Identification of security settings and gaps, inline with the best practices, that could make the AWS solution less secure.
- Service Limits: Checks for usage that is more than 80% of the service limit. Values are based on a snapshot, so your current usage might differ. Limit and usage data can take up to 24 hours to reflect any changes.
1. The Trusted Advisor service provides insight regarding which four categories of an AWS account?
- Security, fault tolerance, high availability, and connectivity
- Security, access control, high availability, and performance
- Performance, cost optimization, security, and fault tolerance, Service Limits
- Performance, cost optimization, access control, and connectivity